Saturday, December 5, 2009

Food, Inc...

Sorry I've been doing so terrible at keeping up with this blogging thing... I definitely need to do better...

Today's post is going to be different from previous posts, though don't worry I'll get back to naturist/speedo posts hopefully soon..

Topic: Food, Inc.

I just saw the movie/documentary Food, Inc www.foodincmovie.com

Trailer


I'm not going to go into super detail about it right this minute, but lets just say its definitely an EYE OPENER... Its available to watch on netflix I know, not sure where else it can be found, but I'll definitely keep my eye out for a free place to watch it online, since it needs as much exposure as it can get..

After watching it it prompted me to do alittle bit of independent research, and this is what I found..

1)Undercover Egg Industry Investigation Shows Chicks Ground Up Alive (I think the title is pretty self explanatory, and it contains a pretty graphic video)

2) A photo of how chickens are raised in the dark, with no chance of ever seeing sunlight

I'm sure I could find tons of photos, videos, etc... but the point of this post isn't to have me make up your mind for you, its just to open your eyes and your mind to a different away of thinking... as opening up our eyes to the ways that things are currently done is the first step to constructive change...

This definitely makes me want to move forward with my decision to try Vegetarianism/ Veganism... in the near future.. Though I'll admit that is not necessarily a solution to the problem as that is not necessarily a practical solution for all people...

Feel free to comment as would be great to get the discussion started, and also if you like what you have seen so far would be great to get some more activity here on the blog from readers, as that would definitely increase my motivation to post more often...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home