Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Post...

Hello World...My name is Matt...I was born in Indiana...and then live in Florida...in the USA....I've always love the beach, and enjoyed the hobbies of swimming, scuba, basically anything that involves water and speedos...I have many different interests and I'm hoping to use this blog as a way to help me track and further explore some of those interests, and possibly even see if this blog could help in my search for the ultimate job, where I could work to make some positive changes in this crazy world we live in....I always try to look forward into the future knowing that eventually everything will work out, and that no matter how crazy something seems everything happens for a reason...

Hit me up, would be great to hear from all of you...
Matt

P.S..I haven't done a journal/blog in a while so it might take me a little time to get some of my writing skills back but I'll sure try...

I'll also work on getting some pics up soon, since I know I always like it when I know who I'm reading about....

BE SURE TO COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home